Fishing Loveland Open Lands
- Date: 04/27/2019 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: River's Edge Natural Area
960 W. First Street
Loveland, Colorado 80537
FREE EVENTRegistration is requested. Anglers of all ages can learn basic fishing skills from Loveland Fishing Club members and Open Lands & Trails volunteers.
Fishing Info Stations
- Accessing Loveland rivers & ponds
- Demos with macro-invertebrates to see what the fish are eating
- Fishing & fish handling - foster good angler habits and ethics
Perfect for families, scout groups and others curious about fishing. Wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Have your own fishing gear? Please bring it!
Afterwards, try out your new skills at the five ponds at River's Edge.
Contact: Michele Van Hare 970.962.2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Loveland Open Lands & Trails Division of Parks & Recreation