- Date: 10/20/2019 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Chilson Recreation/Senior Center
700 E Fourth Street
Loveland, Colorado 80537
Research shows that as much as 40% of cancer risk may be diet related.
Explore how the right food choices can help if you have had cancer, want to prevent a re-occurrence, or reduce your risk of developing cancer.
There are 8 -10 demonstrations so bring your appetite for samples to eat throughout the day!
- Introduction to How Foods Fight Cancer
- Fueling up on Low-Fat, High-Fiber Foods
- Discovering Dairy and Meat Alternatives
- Cancer-fighting Compounds
- Healthy Weight Control.
All supplies included.