Loveland Communications Advisory Board named
CONTACT: Brianna Reed-Harmel, Senior Electrical Engineer - 970-962-3592
LOVELAND, Colo. – City Council appointed nine members to the new Loveland Communications Advisory Board (LCAB) on July 3, 2018. The LCAB serves as an advisory body to City Council on matters related to City communications services including high-speed broadband services.
The City of Loveland received 30 applications during the recruitment cycle from April 5 to May 7. Each applicant completed a written interview and the final 15 candidates completed in-person interviews with City staff and council liaisons. The following candidates were selected:
- Brian Martisius, Vi Wickam and Tom McInerney - one-year term
- Adam Auriemmo, JD Walker and Paul Langfield – two-year terms
- Korey Streich, David Hetrick and Richard Bilancia - three-year terms
- John Fogle, Don Overcash, Dave Clark (alternate) - Council Liaisons
- Loveland Water and Power Director Joe Bernosky - Staff Liaison
The LCAB will meet at 4 p.m. on the second Wednesday of every month, with the first meeting on July 11. Meetings are located at the Service Center Willow Room at Loveland Water and Power, 200 N. Wilson Ave. For meeting agendas and minutes, visit www.cityofloveland.org/LCAB.
For more information on the Loveland Broadband Project, visit www.cityofloveland.org/Broadband.