Comprehensive List of City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report a Water or Power Concern

Report minor water and power issues via the internet here.

To report a life threatening emergency dial 911

  • Electric or power outages - call 24 hours per day
  • Water or main/sewer breaks - during business hours
    (970) 962-3720
  • Water or main/sewer breaks - after hours and holidays
    (970) 962-3456

Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer