USE ADDRESS OR PERMIT #
1. Follow this link:https://wsinno.ci.loveland.co.us/citizenaccess
2.No sign in required
3. Choose "Public Access" in the top left-hand corner of the screen
4. Choose "Permits" in the top left-hand corner of the screen
5. Enter Address or Application/Permit Number into the fields
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ONLINE:
Summary: Permit Status, Contractor Names, Dates
Attributes: Structure Specs, Valuations
Inspections: List of required inspections, results and comments
Reviews: Comments from completed reviews
If searching by Permit Number all zeros must be entered, example 11-02345
No punctuation is used when searching addresses
INSPECTION REQUEST LINE - 970.962.2100
- Instructions for requesting inspections are located on the inspection line brochure within your permit packet.
- Inspections that are required for a specific project are located on the inspection ticket within the permit packet. This packet along with the approved building plans must remain on site for the inspection.
- Inspections requested prior to 6:59 pm on that business day may be scheduled for the following business day.
- Timed inspections are not available.
- To speak with your Inspector prior to the inspection please contact your Building Inspector directly by calling
between 7:30AM - 8:00AM the day of the scheduled inspection. 970-962-2181
- Inspections must be completed in sequence [Example: All inspections with an Order Number of 10 must be requested and resulted as approved prior to requesting inspections with an Order Number of 20.] Inspection Order Numbers are listed on your inspection ticket.
- Underground inspections: Code #9902
- Rough inspections: Code #9904
- Final inspections: Code # 9906
- Please note that if a Fire inspection is required you must contact the LFRA Community Safety Division directly at
- Inspection results can be reviewed by using our citizen access site or by requesting results through the automated inspection line.
- If you have specific questions regarding inspection results please contact your Building Inspector directly. Contact information can be found here.