500 E. 3rd Street, Suite 110
Loveland, CO 80537
Inspection request line
Instructions for requesting inspections are located on the inspection line brochure within your permit packet. Inspections that are required for a specific project are located on the inspection ticket within the permit packet. This packet along with the approved building plans must remain on site for the inspection.
Inspections requested prior to 6:59 pm on that business day may be scheduled for the following business day.
Timed inspections are not available at this time, to speak to your Inspector prior to the inspection please contact your Building Inspectordirectly by calling
Commercial electrical inspections will be limited until further notice. Please call the office at 962-2505 for details on inspection scheduling.
- Inspections must be completed in sequence, for example all inspections with an order number of 10 must be requested and resulted as approved prior to requesting inspections with an order number of 20. Inspection order numbers are listed on your inspection ticket.
- You may request all underground inspections by using code #9902, all rough inspections by using code #9904, and all final inspections by using code # 9906.
- Please note that if a Fire inspection is required you must contact the LFRA Community Safety Divisiondirectly at
- Inspection results can be reviewed by using our citizen access site or by requesting results through the automated inspection line.
- If you have specific questions regarding inspection results please contact your Building Inspector directly, contact information can be found here.