500 East Third Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Sales Tax: (970) 962-2708
Fax: (970) 962-2927
Accounts Payable: 970-962-2310
Phone: (970) 962-2318
Fax: (970) 962-2994
Deliver superior service through positive partnerships for sustainable results.
Primary functions include:
- General accounting (payables, receivables, billing)
- Financial reporting
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- Budget coordination and oversight
- Debt, cash and investment management
- Contract financial management
- Administers and collects sales and use tax
Boards and Commissions 2019 Fall Recruitment
The Citizens' Finance Advisory Board is currently recruiting for members. Citizens are invited to serve as official advisors to Loveland City Council on City Boards and Commissions. The committees serve as advisory groups helping councilors learn about and make decisions on a variety of issues that affect Loveland’s citizens and businesses.
For more information call 962-2303 or for information and an online application, click here. Applications will be accepted as long as positions are available.