Welcome to Accounting!
500 East Third Street, Ste. 320
Loveland, CO 80537
Phone: (970) 962-2695
Fax: (970) 962-2994
Who Are We?
The Accounting Division is responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting on the financial condition and results of City operations. Key functions are:
- Preparing financial statements and reports, including the City of Loveland Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Click here to view CAFR reports.
- Maintaining accounting records, including general ledger, accounts receivable/payable, and payroll.
- Developing and implementing City accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure the integrity of City financial operations and compliance with all legal requirements.
- Reviewing and monitoring City accounting activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and mandates.
- Responding to inquiries from the City’s outside independent auditor and to audit findings.
Click here to view all Financial Reports.