Utility Billing Payment Options
The Utility Billing Division offers various payment options to the City’s utility customers. Through a partnership with Paymentus, we offer a convenient, online payment application, and an automated pay-by-phone system, which make it fast and easy to pay City utility bills.
Registered users of our previous online payment application, BillPay, need to register on the City’s new application to take full advantage of online payment options.
- Quick, one-time payments online without registration
- Pay with a credit /debit card or e-Check
- Register in seconds
- Choose to save your payment information and save time in the future
- Set up recurring credit/debit card or e-Check payments
- Current Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT/automatic withdrawal) customers: Please call Utility Billing at 970-962-2111 if you set up recurring payments online. EFT will continue until we hear from you.
- Access billing statements and payment history
Pay by Phone:
- Make a quick payment 24/7 using our automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Call us at
, choose option #1 and follow the prompts 970-962-2111
- Call us at
- Pay with a credit/debit card or e-Check
Please note: paperless/e-billing is not an option due to our billing software. Multiple returned e-Checks may result in the loss of e-Check privileges.
Other Payment Options:
- Utility payment drop boxes are located at the Service Center (200 N Wilson Ave.), and the Civic Center (500 E. 3rd St.)
- Payments are collected Monday - Friday. Do not drop off cash. Map
- Pay your bill in person at the Utility Billing Office, 500 E. 3rd St., Suite 100, from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Thursday, and 8:30am - 5:00pm on Friday.
Electronic Funds Transfer:
- Avoid the hassle of check writing each month. Have your monthly utility payment automatically deducted from your checking or savings account through Electronic Funds Transfer. Complete an Authorization Agreement and return it to Utility Billing. The completed agreement along with a voided check, or Direct Deposit/Automatic Payment form from your bank, may be dropped off at Utility Billing, or mailed to City of Loveland, 500 E. 3rd St., Suite 100, Loveland, CO 80537. There is no fee for this convenient option. Click here for the form in pdf format.
- If you have questions, please call Utility Billing at 970-962-2111.