How do I reserve a meeting room?
Now that the expansion is open, the library has a number of small meeting rooms available for public use. To reserve a 2-hour block, please call the number or stop by the service desk noted.
Children's Area, (970) 962-2587
- Children's Homework Room, west side of building; holds 16; for ages 10 and younger, adults only w/ child
- Mt. Meeker, west side next to Homeword Room; holds 4; for ages 10 and younger, adults only w/ child
teenseen, (970) 962-2548
- Chapin Peak, outisde teenseen; holds 4; open to all
- Chiquita, inside teenseen; holds 6; for ages 11-18, adult only w/ teen
Adult Area, (970) 962-2402
- Mt. Dunraven, east side of building by Business Center; holds 6; open to all
- Hagues Peak, east side of building by Business Center; holds 4; open to all
Upstairs, (970) 962-2599 or (970) 962-2407
- Longs Peak, up the main staircase then left; holds 6; open to all
**The library also features two large meeting rooms that are rented out by the City. To reserve the Gertrude Scott Meeting Room (1st floor) or Erion Foundation Community Room (2nd floor), please call: (970) 962-2115