Loveland Public Library has a long tradition of volunteer assistance in many different areas of the library. Some of the current volunteer tasks include:
- Final processing of new books
- Delivering library materials to the homebound
- Restocking paperback books on the Yellow Shelves that are located at 25 locations around town
- Indexing the Loveland Reporter Herald newspaper
- Repairing damaged books
- Assisting with the Kids Club literacy outreach at Maple Terrace apartments
- Assisting in the local history and genealogy room
- Assisting Adult Services with InterLibrary Loan
- Greeters and tour guides to welcome customers and visitors
- Instructors and assistants to teach and help with a variety of topics utilizing our new iLearn classroom
- Maker Space instructors for crafts, arts, technology, science, etc.
- Youth and Adult Services Summer Reading Programs
- Adult programming - present your topic! (i.e. travel adventures, historical programs, nature programs, health programs, etc.)
Persons interested in volunteering at the library can apply on the City of Loveland volunteer website or by contacting Bobbi Benesh, Volunteer Coordinator at (970) 962-2401, firstname.lastname@example.org.