Memorial Day Hours - Monday, May 27
- Recreation Center is open 5:30A - 2:00P
- Chilson leisure pool CLOSED for maintenance; lap pool, hot tubs and steam room are open
- NO group exercise classes or childcare
- Senior Center is closed
- Dive in for some opening day fun at Winona Pool from 12:00 - 5:00P!
M - F 5:30A - 9:30P*
Sat 6:00A - 6:00P*
Sun 11:00A - 6:00P*
*Aquatics closes 30 minutes before the facility closes. Some holidays have modified hours.
700 E. Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Front Desk: 970.962.2FUN
2019 Activity Registration
Summer 2019 (May - August)
Online registration begins Monday, April 29 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, April 30 at 8:30 a.m.
Fall 2019 (September - December)
Online registration begins Monday, July 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, July 31 at 8:30 a.m.
Winter I Spring 2019 (January - May)
Online registration begins Monday, December 10 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, December 11 at 8:30 a.m.
Programs, Classes & Schedules
- 2 gymnasiums available for individual drop-in use, half court and full court basketball games, and individual or team volleyball games. There is also a gymnastics center in the north wing.
- Racquetball courts are available for hourly reservations, racquetball/wallyball challenge programs, and on a drop-in basis.
Thank you to CSU Online, our 2019 Title Sponsor for several Parks & Recreation events and activities. Look for them in the future at events like the mobile recreation trailer and movies in the park.
Mission StatementThe Chilson Center is committed to providing high quality and diversified fitness, recreation, social, and educational opportunities through an established and reliable municipal leisure facility. Guest expectations will be met with responsive service in a welcoming atmosphere. By promoting recreation and wellness, the Chilson Center aims to enhance the quality of life for the community.
City Ordinance for the Parks & Recreation Department Rules & Regulations City Code Chapter 12.40, Section 12.40.010: "Rules & Regulations. The parks and recreation department shall have the authority to establish and enforce such rules and regulations as it deems necessary pertaining to the operation of all parks and recreational facilities owned or operated by the city." (Ord. 3572 ~ 1, 1989)