The asphalt replacement at Chilson Recreation Center is still ongoing. Thank you for your patience.
Thru Nov. 16 = Main Lot
Nov. 19-21 = Senior Center Lot
Seniors and those needing assistance entering the building during these times, please park in the First. St. lot and call the Senior Center front desk at 970.962.2783 and staff members will come out to assist you.
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Thursday Nov. 22 - Closed
- Friday Nov. 23 - Rec Center open 5:30A -9:30P; Senior Center open 8:00A - 3:00P
- No group fitness classes. Childcare is open. Aquatics area closes at 9P
Fall Activity Guide Now Online
- Summer (May - August) - online registration begins Monday, April 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, May 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Fall (September - December) - online registration begins Monday, July 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, July 31 at 8:30 a.m.
- Winter I Spring (January - May) - online registration begins Monday, December 10 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, December 11 at 8:30 a.m.
Chilson Center Hours
M - F 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sat 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sun 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Pool closes 30 minutes before the facility closes. Some holidays have modified hours.*
700 E. Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Front Desk: 970.962.2FUN
Gymnasium Closure: The large gym will be CLOSED Thursday Nov. 1 in the evening through Saturday Nov. 3 for the annual Ski Swap event.
- 2 Gymnasiums available for individual drop-in use, half court and full court Basketball games, and individual or team Volleyball games. There is also a Gymnastics Center in the north wing.
- 3 Racquetball Courts are available for hourly reservations, Racquetball/Wallyball Challenge programs, and on a drop-in basis.
Thank you to CSU Online, our 2019 Title Sponsor for several Parks & Recreation events and activities. Look for them in the future at events like the mobile recreation trailer and movies in the park.
Mission StatementThe Chilson Center is committed to providing high quality and diversified fitness, recreation, social, and educational opportunities through an established and reliable municipal leisure facility. Guest expectations will be met with responsive service in a welcoming atmosphere. By promoting recreation and wellness, the Chilson Center aims to enhance the quality of life for the community.
City Ordinance for the Parks & Recreation Department Rules & Regulations City Code Chapter 12.40, Section 12.40.010: "Rules & Regulations. The parks and recreation department shall have the authority to establish and enforce such rules and regulations as it deems necessary pertaining to the operation of all parks and recreational facilities owned or operated by the city." (Ord. 3572 ~ 1, 1989)