Fall Activity Guide Now Online
- Summer (May - August) - online registration begins Monday, April 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, May 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Fall (September - December) - online registration begins Monday, July 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, July 31 at 8:30 a.m.
- Winter I Spring (January - May) - online registration begins Monday, December 10 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, December 11 at 8:30 a.m.
- 2 Gymnasiums available for individual drop-in use, half court and full court Basketball games, and individual or team Volleyball games. There is also a Gymnastics Center in the north wing.
- 3 Racquetball Courts are available for hourly reservations, Racquetball/Wallyball Challenge programs, and on a drop-in basis.
Mission StatementThe Chilson Center is committed to providing high quality and diversified fitness, recreation, social, and educational opportunities through an established and reliable municipal leisure facility. Guest expectations will be met with responsive service in a welcoming atmosphere. By promoting recreation and wellness, the Chilson Center aims to enhance the quality of life for the community.
City Ordinance for the Parks & Recreation Department Rules & Regulations City Code Chapter 12.40, Section 12.40.010: "Rules & Regulations. The parks and recreation department shall have the authority to establish and enforce such rules and regulations as it deems necessary pertaining to the operation of all parks and recreational facilities owned or operated by the city." (Ord. 3572 ~ 1, 1989)