Winter/Spring 2019 Activity Guide
- Winter I Spring (January - May) - online registration for both winter AND spring begins December 10 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins December 11 at 8:30 a.m.
- Summer (May - August) - online registration begins April 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins May 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Fall (September - December) - online registration begins July 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration beginsJuly 31 at 8:30 a.m.
Chilson Center Hours
M - F 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.*
Sat 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
Sun 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
*Aquatics closes 30 minutes before the facility closes. Some holidays have modified hours.
Recreation Center open Monday, Dec. 24 from 5:30am - 2:00pm* and closed Tue. Dec. 25
The Senior Center is closed Monday, Dec. 24 and Tuesday, Dec. 25.
New Year's Eve, Monday, Dec. 31 the Recreation Center is open 5:30am - 5:00pm*, Senior Center 8:00am - 5:00pm
Both facilities are closed New Year's Day, Tue. Jan. 1, 2019.
*Aquatics closes 30 minutes before the facility closes. Also check group ex schedules on site.
700 E. Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Front Desk: 970.962.2FUN
- 2 Gymnasiums available for individual drop-in use, half court and full court Basketball games, and individual or team Volleyball games. There is also a Gymnastics Center in the north wing.
- 3 Racquetball Courts are available for hourly reservations, Racquetball/Wallyball Challenge programs, and on a drop-in basis.
Thank you to CSU Online, our 2019 Title Sponsor for several Parks & Recreation events and activities. Look for them in the future at events like the mobile recreation trailer and movies in the park.
Mission StatementThe Chilson Center is committed to providing high quality and diversified fitness, recreation, social, and educational opportunities through an established and reliable municipal leisure facility. Guest expectations will be met with responsive service in a welcoming atmosphere. By promoting recreation and wellness, the Chilson Center aims to enhance the quality of life for the community.
City Ordinance for the Parks & Recreation Department Rules & Regulations City Code Chapter 12.40, Section 12.40.010: "Rules & Regulations. The parks and recreation department shall have the authority to establish and enforce such rules and regulations as it deems necessary pertaining to the operation of all parks and recreational facilities owned or operated by the city." (Ord. 3572 ~ 1, 1989)