Chilson Recreation Center Policies & Procedures for Activity Registrations
Things To Know!:
- Please register at least one week prior to the first class. Class cancellation decisions are made three (3) days prior to class start date. If class enrollments are below the minimum
requirements, a class may be cancelled.
- Registrations cannot be approved by instructor or coach.
- The department has the right to cancel classes.
to verify that your class is going before you purchase supplies. (970) 962-2383
- The City of Loveland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the provision of services. For disabled persons needing reasonable accommodation to attend or participate in a City service, program or activity, call (
or TDD #962-2620. 970) 962-2462
- Senior Activity Card (SAC) holders have priority registration for Day Trips listed in the Active Generation section, denoted by a diamond symbol. All others can register on or after a specific date (listed seasonally in the Leisure Times), as space allows.
- There is a $20 charge for returned checks.
- When you sign-up for a class, we depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully to avoid cancellations and refunds.
- If you must cancel from a class, please call
(Seniors please call (970) 962-2383 ) at least five (5) business days before the class begins. You may choose to transfer to another class, or to receive your money back. (see “Refunds” for more information) (970) 962-2783
- You are notified if a class is cancelled due to low enrollments, and are given options at that time.
Unless otherwise noted in the program description, the following refund policy applies.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing. The refund form and instructions are on the following web page: REFUND FORM and INSTRUCTIONS
- After initial registration & up to 3 days prior to the class start date, a $5 service charge will be assessed.
- Up to two days prior to the class start date, 50% of the class fee is refundable.
- No refunds are given after the 1st week of class.
- Full refunds are only given for fully cancelled classes.
- Allow two weeks for processing.
- No cash refunds.
- No refunds for Senior Activity Cards (SAC’s).
- All refunds must be approved by the Recreation Coordinator for the program or a Program Supervisor.