The Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of fitness and wellness classes on an ongoing basis. All classes are advertised in the Activity Guide published three times per year.Classes are taught by qualified part-time instructors who must meet the requirements established by the Wellness Staff.
Most Fitness Classes are included in the Chilson Daily Admission Fee!
The Activities and Services are:
- reDefine Fit Bootcamps
- Aerobic Conditioning
- Yoga, Pilates & Barre
- Step Aerobics
- Aqua Fitness
- Circuit Training
- Fitball & Dance Exercise Classes
- Fitness Assessments
- Group Cycling
- Lift Strong Weight Training & Teen Fitness Orientations
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Nutrition/Weight Management
- Personalized Exercise Programs - Personal Trainer Information
- Power Toning
- TRX Suspension Training
- YOGA at the Farmers Market!
held on Sundays, June thru September
- Zumba Dance Classes
Please call the Chilson Recreation Center at: