Yoga Classes at Chilson Recreation Center in Loveland
The fitness staff at Chilson Recreation Center are happy to provide various yoga disciplines to the community! Take part in indoor yoga sessions year-round, or join us in Loveland parks and at the City of Loveland Farmers Market for outdoor sessions during the warmer months.
Defying Medical Odds Through Yoga
Will King was told by doctors he might eventually end up unable to walk. But thanks in part to his yoga practice at Chilson Recreation Center, he's defying the odds.
More Yoga Classes in Loveland
See page 14 in our winter/spring activity guide for full listing.
- EZFlow Aqua Yoga (ongoing)*
- SilverSneakers Yoga (ongoing)*
- Yoga (ongoing)
- Yoga Classes (offerings may change with each edition of the activity guide)
- Kids' Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga for Improved Energy
- Open Your Heart! with Backbends, Twists, and Inversions
- Yoga for Better Sleep
- SUP Yoga
Ongoing drop-in classes are offered in the Chilson Recreation Center at no extra charge. Just pay the daily entry fee or use your Chilson pass and attend these yoga sessions while you're in the facility!
* = geared toward participants age 50+; however, all ages are welcome to attend.
For more information regarding yoga sessions, please call the Chilson front desk at 970.962.2386.