Winter/Spring 2019 (January - May)
View the interactive winter/spring 2019 activity guide below.
- Summer 2018 (May - August) - online registration begins Monday, April 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, May 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Fall 2018 (September - December) - online registration begins Monday, July 30 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, July 31 at 8:30 a.m.
- Winter I Spring 2019 (January - May) - online registration begins Monday, December 10 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, December 11 at 8:30 a.m.
Previous Activity Guides
Activity Guide by Mail
Want the guide mailed to you? Complete the Activity Guide Household Request Form
Activity Guide Pick-Up Locations
- City-Affiliated Locations: Chilson Recreation Center, Parks & Recreation Administration Office, Loveland Public Library, Museum/Gallery, Police & Courts Building
- City Golf Courses: Cattail Creek, Mariana Butte, Olde Course at Loveland
- Other Loveland Locations: Agilent Technologies, Aims Community College, Berthoud Public Library, Bounce - S. Lincoln, Chamber of Commerce, Changes Salon, City News Stand, Collins Cashway, Columbine Family Practice, Concepts in Hair, Cost Cutters, Country Junction, Doggie Dips & Chips, General Family Dentistry, Goodyear Tire, Jax Supply, Jumping Bean Coffee House, K-Mart, Lakeview Commons, Elevations Credit Union - South, Loveland Good Samaritan, Loveland Hair Gallery, McKee Medical Center, Medical Center of the Rockies, MI Sports, Mountain Rentals, Nail & Tan - Eagle Drive, Orthopedic Center of the Rockies, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Peloton Cycles, Penguins Ice Cream Shop, Penton Media, Skyline Urgent Care, Starbucks - Eagle Drive, The Wexford
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Title Sponsor — CSU Online
Thank you to CSU Online, our 2019 Title Sponsor for several Parks & Recreation events and activities. Look for them in the future at events like the mobile recreation trailer and movies in the park.
SMILE...you could be on the cover!
The City of Loveland Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to use images and/or photographs of anyone in any activity, park, public place in present and/or future publications or on the department's web pages for promotional purposes, unless told otherwise at the time the image or photo is taken.
Contributed photos also may be used at the discretion of the department. If you would like to contribute a photo, please submit to:
City of Loveland - Parks & Recreation Department
Attn: Photo Submission
500 E. Third St., Suite 200
Loveland, CO 80537
or email to: email@example.com and use the subject line "Photo Submission"