Adventure Bound Day Camp (ABDC)
Our state-licensed day camp is a unique combination of traditional camp activities such as arts & crafts, games, songs & skits, sports & swimming, field trips and enrichment activities. We take full advantage of various Loveland facilities including the library, museum, Winona Pool and Loveland Sports Park.
Traditional ABDC programs are designed for children ages 5-12 who are currently in grades K-6. New middle school camp options are available in the summer for children entering grades 6-9. Got teens? We’ve got exciting day trips for them, too.
- ABDC 2019 Registration Form (front) [PDF]
- ABDC 2019 Registration Form (back) [PDF]
- ABDC Parent Manual (PDF) - contains policies & procedures for when camp is in session
- Camp Transfer/Refund Request Form - for school-year programs (PDF)
- Camp Transfer/Refund Request Form - for summer programs (PDF)
Middle School & Teen Programs
Has your camper outgrown traditional day camp? Spend your summer with us! These camps focus on age-appropriate topics and activities for kids entering grades 6-9 in the fall. Middle school camps run Monday – Thursday for seven weeks during the summer. Check out our Friday teen trips to complete your camper’s experience!
- Teen Trip Permissions & Release from Liability (PDF)
- Teen Trip Emergency Contact & Health History (PDF)
Some trips may require an additional waiver to be signed, which can be picked up at the Chilson Center Front Desk at the time of registration.
Other Youth Activities
Check the current Activity Guide for a complete listing of youth and teen activities.
The Golf Division offers youth golf programs for those who would like to learn to golf or want to further their skills on Loveland's golf courses.