Adventure Bound Day Camp
Our state-licensed day camp is a unique combination of traditional camp activities such as arts & crafts, games, songs & skits, sports & swimming, a weekly field trip, and enrichment activities. We take full advantage of various Loveland facilities!
ABDC’s school year programs are designed for children ages 5-12 who have are currently in grades K-6. This camp may not be appropriate for children who have already completed their 6th grade year or above.
- ABDC 2019 Registration Form (front) [PDF]
- ABDC 2019 Registration Form (back) [PDF]
- ABDC Parent Manual (PDF) - contains policies & procedures for when camp is in session
- Camp Transfer/Refund Request Form - for school-year programs (PDF)
- Camp Transfer/Refund Request Form - for summer programs (PDF)
Middle School & Teen Programs
- Teen Trip Permissions & Release from Liability (PDF)
- Teen Trip Emergency Contact & Health History (PDF)
Some trips may require an additional waiver to be signed, which can be picked up at the Chilson Center Front Desk at the time of registration.
Other Youth Activities
Youth & Teens - Night of the Stars
Check the current Activity Guide for a complete listing of youth and teen activities.
The Golf Division offers youth golf programs for those who would like to learn to golf or want to further their skills on Loveland's golf courses.