The market is scheduled to open June 7.
New time on Sundays! 9:00A - 1:00P
2020 Vendor Applications Now Open (Scroll to bottom of this page for more vendor info.)
Get Fresh With Us! Sundays 9:00A - 1:00P Scheduled To Begin June 7 - Sept. 27
What to Expect at This Year's Farmers Market
Farmers markets have been deemed “essential businesses” under the Colorado public health order in response to COVID-19.
We take the safety and health of our customers seriously. We're designing the Loveland farmers market this year to provide a safer and healthier shopping experience for everyone.
Our farmers are working hard to provide our community with the freshest food available.
Here is a list of new modifications we have rolled out.
- If you are sick, stay home to protect others.
- Please wear a face mask when you are at the market.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the market.
- No customer handling of products.
- Do not place your personal bags on vendor tables.
- All vendors and staff must wear masks and gloves.
- All vendors must have hand-washing stations or hand sanitizer on hand.
- Any prepared foods must be “to-go” and cannot be consumed onsite.
- No seating or tables will be available for eating or socializing. Do not linger. Please socialize outside of the market area.
- The market will have a one-way flow. Please pay attention to signs and follow the directional flow.
- No more than two customers at a time at any vendor booth.
- Vendor booths are spaced six to eight feet apart.
Current events mean the landscape can change daily. We are doing our best to serve the farmers and vendors who rely on direct market sales for their livelihood and provide our community with the freshest, healthiest food available while considering the safety and health of everyone involved.
The short supply chain of local food is now more important than ever, and we will continue to strive to bring those products to you in the safest and most effective way possible.
Preorder & No-Contact Pickup
We are excited to announce the opportunity to preorder and do a no-contact pickup at the market. More details coming soon.
Fresh Food Share for the Food Bank of Larimer County
Fresh food drop box location. Have excess produce in your personal garden or just want to buy a little more? Please find our new drop box near the market manager booth to donate fresh produce.
Sponsor the Loveland Farmers Market
Interested in sponsoring an event and gaining visibility for your business? Nonprofit and for-profit options are available! View/download sponsorship packet (PDF)
How to get to the Farmers Market in Loveland
700 S. Railroad Avenue in Loveland
Pavilions #1 and #2 at the far north end of Fairgrounds Park
Careful! Google maps could lead you astray.
The address is 700 S. Railroad Ave. Railroad Ave. also is called S. Roosevelt Ave. north of the Big Thompson River when in Google maps. Fairgrounds Park is located south of First St. and west of Highway 287. The park is west of Barnes Park and the Barnes Softball Complex and Batting Cages.
Vendor Applications on Manage My Market are now open.
All new vendors will be required to attend a meeting on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 5:00PM at Fairgrounds Park.
We strongly encourage returning vendors to attend and get caught up on what is happening.
View the City of Loveland Farmers Market rules and regulations (PDF) for market information and pricing.
All food trucks must be permitted through the City of Loveland.*
The City of Loveland Farmers Market operates Sundays from 9:00A - 1:00P June 7 – Sept 27, 2020.
- Food trucks will be required to pay a $40 flat rate for each appearance at the farmers market.
- There is limited electricity at the park; please let Kerry know if you need electricity or plan to use a generator.
- We ask that food trucks do not arrive prior to 8:30A in order to give vendors a chance to unload and move vehicles from the curb.
- No-show fee of $50 will be fined per each occasion; this must be paid prior to returning to the market.
- A maximum of three food trucks will be allowed at any time, with the exception of the Honey Festival on September 13
- Once approved through the city, please email Kerry Helke at email@example.com and send her your completed food truck application.
- Trucks will be assigned dates based on availability at time of submission and variety of foods being offered (i.e., we'll try to avoid having menus that are similar).
*Food trucks with completed permits will be eligible to participate in any City-organized event. Event coordinators will set prices and event-specific rules in accordance with their guidelines. Completed permit does not guarantee a space at any City event.
Food Truck Applications
1. Download and complete the following items and return them to Jeanne Boswell via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For application-specific questions, please call Jeanne at 970.962.2432. Once these items have been reviewed and approved by the City of Loveland, proceed to step 2.
2. Download and complete the Farmers Market Food Truck Application. This application is for the farmers market only. Return your completed application to Kerry Helke via email at email@example.com
Due to an increase in interest in playing at this market, there is now a formal application process.
- All musicians are required to play from 10:00A – 1:00P, with appropriate breaks.
- All musicians earn $100 per weekend.
- The City of Loveland farmers market will provide one 10x10 pop-up tent and electricity. The musician must supply all other equipment.
- Musicians are allowed to accept tips and can sell merchandise directly related to their music.
- All musicians will be required to sign a City of Loveland performance contract and register with the City as a vendor, if they haven't already.
- Musicians may not play too loud; vendors must be able to converse with their customers.
- While there are no restrictions on genre, we do require musicians to play family-friendly music.
A panel of market staff will select musicians. Returning musicians in good standing with the market will be given priority for date selection.