Get Fresh With Us! Sundays 9:00A - 1:30P I June 23 - Sept. 29, 2019
Voted one of the 10 best Farmers Markets in the state of Colorado! We accept cash, major credit cards and SNAP/Double Up on site!
Yoga at the Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:00 - 10:00A
Pay the $5 drop-in fee at the market manager booth under the pavilion.
Sponsor the Loveland Farmers Market
Interested in sponsoring an event and gaining visibility for your business? Nonprofit and for-profit options are available! View/download sponsorship packet (PDF)
New for 2019
- Thursday Market at The Foundry Plaza - July 11 - August 29 from 4:00 - 7:00P
- Beer Gardens (last Sunday of each month) - *June 30 has been cancelled; July 28, August 25, Sept. 29;
- Honey Festival - Sept. 8 - featuring mead, demonstrations, kids activities, cooking demos, teddy bear picnic and more
- Artist Market - June 23, July 21, August 18, Sept. 22 - additional arts & crafts vendors will be at the Sunday market with authentic handmade products
- Cooking Demo – July 14
- Shop with a Chef Class – Sept. 15 - Join a professional chef at the market to help you select the freshest and yummiest foods, then head over to the kitchen at the Chilson Senior Center to learn how to create a meal with those ingredients; registration required - see the summer activity guide
Vendors will be on site Sundays 9:00A - 1:30P from June 23 - Sept. 29, 2019
Note: Beer gardens are from 10:00A - 1:00P or while supplies last.
How to get to the Farmers Market in Loveland
700 S. Railroad Avenue in Loveland
Pavilions #1 and #2 at the far north end of Fairgrounds Park
Careful! Google maps could lead you astray.
The address is 700 S. Railroad Ave. Railroad Ave. also is called S. Roosevelt Ave. north of the Big Thompson River when in Google maps. Fairgrounds Park is located south of First St. and west of Highway 287. The park is west of Barnes Park and the Barnes Softball Complex and Batting Cages.
Vendor applications are now open.
We're always looking for food trucks and musicians! Email Kerry Helke or call her at 970.962.2446 for details.
View the City of Loveland Farmers Market rules and regulations (PDF) for market information and pricing.
Farmers Market Features
- Produce (fruits, vegetables, live plants, flowers)
- Baked goods
- Bath & body
- Concession/food trucks/ready-to-eat food & beverage
Looking for a specific product? Try the search option through the Manage My Market website.
Loveland Farmers Market Maps (coming soon)
Vendor List (coming soon)