December 1-2, 2018 from 9am-3pm
Call for Vendors
Apply to be a vendor at the 2018 City of Loveland Arts & Crafts Winter Festival!
How to get to the Winter Festival in Loveland
700 S. Railroad Avenue in Loveland
Pavilions #1 and #2 at the far north end of Fairgrounds Park
WANT TO HELP at the 2018 Winter Festival? Email Kerry Helke or call her at 970.962.2446 for details.
Winter Festival Features
- Bakery Items
- Packaged/Other Food Products
- Misc. Products
- Food Trucks
- Hot Chocolate Bar
- Bring your pre-constructed gingerbread house and enter in our Gingerbread competition
- Live Festive Music
Vendor questions? Email Kerry Helke or call her at 970.962.2446 for details.
Fees, Attendance Policy & Cancellations
- A one-time $30 fee is due immediately upon vendor approval to reserve your booth.
- Cancellations made before October 15, 2018 will be charged a $5 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after October 16, 2018 will incur a $30 cancellation fee plus the loss of the application fee.
Day Fees Calculation and Collection
At the end of each day the Market Manager will bring a check-out envelope to your booth. CoLWM Manager will collect 10% of gross sales (7% market site fee + 3% City sales tax). A minimum site fee of $30 will be collected at the end of each market day. State sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
Check back in October for a complete list of vendors.