Posted 4.22.20 and subject to change
Loveland golf courses are scheduled to re-open to the public on 4.27.20, subject to change.
Golfing During COVID-19
Loveland golf course staff are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our customers and employees. Golf course operations will align with recommendations issued by local health departments and the public health orders issued by the State of Colorado. View City of Loveland official COVID-19 announcements
We will continue to update and modify procedures and service levels as staffing levels and public health updates allow. In order to remain open, and for everyone’s protection, all customers must adhere to the following rules.
Reserving a Tee Time
- Tee times can be made online at golfloveland.com up to eight days in advance. Tee times also can be made by calling the pro shops; please be aware the phone lines may be busy.
- Mariana Butte 970.667.8308
- The Olde Course at Loveland 970.667.5256
- Cattail Creek 970.663.5310
- Tee times will be available from 8:00A - 5:00P, weather permitting.
- Day-of tee times can be booked online. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Rental carts will be available for single rider only, the exception being persons with disabilities accompanied by a caretaker. Due to a limited number of carts, carts may be unavailable during your tee time.
- Cattail Creek golf course is walking only.
- Pull carts are available for rent.
- Rental club sets are not available.
- Staff will clean and sanitize golf carts and pull carts after each use.
- Golfers will be paired with other golfers to fill groups of four. If you are not comfortable having other golfers join your group, please book and show up with four players of your choice.
- ONE tee time, per customer, per course, per day is allowed. Consecutive tee times are not allowed at this time.
- We have increased space between tee times to discourage gathering around the pro shop and to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Currently, the pro shops are closed to the public.
- Please do not congregate at the clubhouse; maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Call the pro shop when you arrive at the course to pay for your fees over the phone with a credit card or debit card. Signatures on receipts are not required.
- Cash or checks cannot be accepted for payment, nor can paper-based rain checks or punch passes.
- If possible, we recommend one person pay for the reservation made and settle up later with other party members.
On the Course
- Staff will call each group to the tee. Please maintain physical distancing and do not congregate around the first tee.
- Please adhere to physical distancing of six feet at ALL times; this includes with everyone in your group and staff members.
- Leave flagsticks in the cup at all times.
- Cups have been altered to adhere to no-touch; when a ball hits the barrier, it is considered holed out.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, sand/seed bottles, and other common touch items have been removed from the course.
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottles! There are no water coolers or water bottle fill stations on the course.
- Restrooms on the course will be open. Please be prepared with your own sanitizer for before and after use. Course restrooms will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Driving ranges are open at all three golf courses.
- Other practice areas are open at all three golf courses; maintain physical distancing guidelines so that we may keep these areas open for use.
- The pro shops are closed to the public.
- Staff are available to assist customers.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be open; please adhere to physical distancing and do not congregate in the restrooms or hallways.
Food and Beverage Service
- Food and beverage will be TO GO only with limited menus.
- Please do not congregate or gather on the patio.
- Seating is not available on the patios.