Posted 6.18.20 and subject to change
Golfing During COVID-19
Loveland golf course staff are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our customers and employees. Golf course operations will align with recommendations issued by local health departments and the public health orders issued by the State of Colorado. View City of Loveland official COVID-19 announcements
We will continue to update and modify procedures and service levels as staffing levels and public health updates allow. In order to remain open, and for everyone’s protection, all customers must adhere to the following rules.
Reserving a Tee Time
- Tee times can be made online at golfloveland.com up to eight days in advance beginning at 7P on the 8th day. Tee times also can be made by calling the pro shops; please be aware the phone lines may be busy.
- Mariana Butte 970.667.8308
- The Olde Course at Loveland 970.667.5256
- Cattail Creek 970.663.5310
- Day-of tee times can be booked online.
- Rental carts will be available. Double occupancy can be requested, at the time of check-in, for golfers within the same household. Otherwise, carts will be single rider only.
- Due to a limited number of carts, carts may be unavailable during your tee time.
- Pull carts are available for rent.
- Rental club sets are available.
- Staff will clean and sanitize golf carts and pull carts after each use.
- Golfers will be paired with other golfers to fill groups of four. If you are not comfortable having other golfers join your group, please book and show up with four players of your choice.
- ONE tee time, per customer, per course, per day is allowed. Consecutive tee times are not allowed at this time.
- We have increased space between tee times to discourage gathering around the pro shop and to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Pro shops are open to the public. Please wear a cloth face covering or mask when entering.
- Please adhere to physical distancing of six feet at all times, including, with everyone in your group and with staff members.
- Please do not congregate at the clubhouse or pro shop; maintain physical distancing at all times.
- If possible, we recommend one person from your foursome enter the pro shop to pay for the reservation made and settle up later with other party members.
On the Course
- Staff will call each group to the tee. Please maintain physical distancing and do not congregate around the first tee.
- Please adhere to physical distancing of six feet at ALL times; this includes with everyone in your group and staff members.
- Leave flagsticks in the cup at all times.
- Cups have been altered to adhere to no-touch; please do not pull the flagstick.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, sand/seed bottles, and other common touch items have been removed from the course.
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottles! On-course water is very limited.
- Restrooms on the course will be open. Please be prepared with your own sanitizer for before and after use. Course restrooms will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Driving ranges are open at all three golf courses.
- Other practice areas are open at all three golf courses; maintain physical distancing guidelines so that we may keep these areas open for use.
- The pro shops are open to the public. Please wear a cloth face covering or mask when entering.
- Staff is available to assist customers.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be open; please adhere to physical distancing and do not congregate in the restrooms or hallways.
Food and Beverage Service
- Food and beverage is available.
- Seating is limited.