REQUEST A HOUSEHOLD ID NUMBER, or CHANGE YOUR HOUSEHOLD INFORMATION
To access the WebTrac system, you must have Household ID & Member Numbers.
You may request this information or change your existing information through one of the following options:
- Submit the Household ID Request Form
(online submittal anytime; response during regular business hours)
- Call the Chilson Center front desk at: 970.962.2383
- Call the Parks & Rec Administration Office at: 970.962.2727
REGISTER FOR ACTIVITIESThe online PROGRAM REGISTRATION SYSTEM is used to register for classes or activities that are advertised in the current Leisure Times Activity Guide.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
The online FACILITY RESERVATION SYSTEM is used to reserve Park Facilities (such as shelters, gazebos, pavilions, and courts), and the Chilson Recreation Center spaces (such as racquetball courts, or party rooms) for your special events. Park area reservations are made for the current year only, beginning on the first working day in January, at 8:00A (MST).
Reservations must be made at least 5 business days in advance.
If you prefer to make a Park Facility reservation in person, please note that Walk-In Facility Reservations are taken for the current year only, beginning the first working day of January at 8:00A in the:
Parks and Recreation Administration Office
500 E. Third St., Suite 200
During Regular Business Hours Monday - Friday 8:00A - 4:30P
Please be sure to print out your receipt upon completing your transaction, and take your printed copy with you to the reserved facility at the time of your reservation.
With park area reservations, your receipt should also include a copy of the Park Rules & Regulations. If you did NOT get this, please call us at 970.962.2727 to have a hard copy mailed to you instead.
If WebTrac does not work properly for you:
- GET YOUR HOUSEHOLD ID NUMBER Request Form
- Check the WebTrac Technical Difficulties web page for further information about any known issues or outages.
- Register for programs or activities in person at the Chilson Recreation Center
(during regular business hours) at 700 E. Fourth St. Loveland, CO
- Reserve facilities in person at the Parks & Recreation Administration Office
(during regular business hours) at 500 E. Third St., Suite 200 Loveland, CO