At times there will be scheduled maintenance of the entire WebTrac online registration/reservation system. When this occurs, we will post the dates here:
- DECEMBER 30th-31st, 2016
The RecTrac System (including the automated WebTrac option) may be offline and not accepting registrations/reservations for parts of December 30th or 31st for database maintenance, and year-end purges.
During scheduled maintenance, there will be NO registrations/reservations processed by credit card, and those that are dropped off in person will be entered into our systems as soon as the system is operational again, in the order that they are received.
If you are experiencing WebTrac difficulties with a Class Registration, and it is NOT a scheduled maintenance date, you may register for classes or activities instead, by coming in to the Chilson Recreation Center (during normal business hours), or by visiting WebTrac again after a short time. We Are Sorry For Any Inconvenience This May Have Caused You.
If you are experiencing WebTrac difficulties with a Facility Reservation, and it is NOT a scheduled maintenance date, please double-check that you are meeting the guidelines for making a reservation first:
- Have your Household ID number and Password handy to login.
- Have your reservation details handy so the system does not "time out" during your reservation process online. Many fields are required such as location, date, time, expected number of attendees, reservation purpose, alcohol permit, etc.
- You must only reserve dates which are within the current calendar year.
Facility reservations are taken beginning the first working day in January
(both online and walk-in reservations begin at 8:00am).
- Reservations must be made at least 5 business days in advance of your desired reservation date for park locations.
- Use of a valid major credit card such as MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express is required. Cash or check payments are accepted for in-person reservations in addition to the credit card options.
If you continue to experience difficulties, you may reserve a facility instead by coming in to the Parks & Recreation Administration Office at 500 E. Third Street, Suite 200 - Loveland, Colorado (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.), or visit WebTrac again after a short time.
We Are Sorry For Any Inconvenience This May Have Caused You.