Saturday, May 30 10A - 2P
The Foundry Plaza, Downtown Loveland
(Third St. between Lincoln & Cleveland Avenues)
Music I Food Trucks I Bike Mechanics I Vendors
Do you have used outdoor gear or bikes? Rent a space as a vendor and sell your stuff! Or, show up and buy gear.
This event is similar to our annual Ski & Sports Swap, but it works more like a garage sale. Vendors must remain onsite to sell their items; no merchandise drop-off. Clear out your garage, upcycle your gear and walk away with some cash. See vendor info at the bottom of this page for details.
This event is free and open to the public.
Bonus Event! Bicycle Poker Ride
10:30A - 1:00P
Ride your bike in a loop to five designated stops. At each stop, those who registered for the event can draw one card. After visiting the five stops, each participant will have a poker hand. Bring the cards back to The Foundry to win prizes. Prizes TBA. Register as an individual rider ($15) or as a family ride (good for up to four people - $45). View route maps (PDF)
Bicycle poker ride registration opens April 27, 2020.
Loveland Bike Month in June - info coming soon
Vendor registration is now open.
Rent your space, sell your stuff!
1. Purchase a Space
Vendors must register for a space through WebTrac using their household ID number. Click here if you don't already have a household ID
- 5' x 5' space - ($25)
- 5' x 10' space - ($50)
- 10'x10' space - ($80)
- 10'x10' commercial vendor space - ($100) - includes name on Facebook and other marketing
Need more than one space? Complete your registration for the first space, and then email or call Kerry Helke to request additional space. email@example.com or 970.962.2446
3. Review Public Seller Information
Please read and familiarize yourself with the public seller information.
SELLERS: This is a direct to buyer swap. All participants must stay onsite during the event to sell their own equipment.
- Spots are sold in 5’ x 5’ increments. You may reserve as many as you feel you need. Spots are available through cityofloveland.org/PRevents and sold on a first-come basis. Registration for the spaces will begin March 2, 2020.
- Setup: Sellers can start setting up at 8:30A on the Foundry Plaza. Please check in at the Event Manager Booth (green tent, located on 3rd Street) to find your assigned space.
- Vehicles can unload in the unloading zones on Lincoln or Cleveland but must be moved promptly to another location.
- 3rd Street between Lincoln and Cleveland will be closed for the entire event. Vehicles can park in the parking garage; just be cautious if you have a rooftop carrier or rooftop bike rack.
- Individual sellers ARE responsible for returning a buyer’s money in full IF the equipment sold to the purchaser is unable to be repaired by a licensed technician. No returns or refunds are accepted through the City of Loveland Parks & Recreation Department or Loveland Downtown Partnership.
- The City of Loveland Parks & Recreation Department and Loveland Downtown Partnership are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or broken during the sale.
- Once you have sold your items you are welcome to leave, but the party goes until 2P.
Preparing for the Swap
- We suggest pricing all items in advance and having it clearly labeled. Please include seller name and phone number on each tag.
- You must bring your own cash or credit card reader (Square, Paypal etc.)