The market opens June 7, 2020. New time! Sundays 9:00A - 1:00P
2020 vendor applications will be available by Feb. 1. Please check back soon for pricing, event dates and application links. Thank you!
Get Fresh With Us! Sundays 9:00A - 1:00P from June 7 - Sept. 27, 2020
Voted one of the 10 best farmers markets in the state of Colorado! We accept cash, major credit cards and SNAP/Double Up on site. Location: Fairgrounds Park located at 700 S. Railroad Ave. in Loveland
Every week at the Farmers Market is fantastic – but mark your calendars for these extra events in 2020!
- June 7 - Opening Day / Bike Day
- June 28 - Artist Market - additional arts & crafts vendors featuring authentic handmade products
- July 12 - Bloody Marys and Mimosas
- July 26 - Artist Market
- August 9 - Watermelon Daze
- August 23 - Kidchella
- August 30 - Artist Market
- Sept. 13 - Honey Festival
- Sept. 27 - Pumpkin Party & Artist Market
Other Weekly Booths
We are proud to reserve two booth spaces each week to support local nonprofits. Any interested groups must register through the vendor link at Manage My Market.
Each week we will reserve one booth to host a young entrepreneur / young farmer from our community. Know a teen with a budding business? Here is their chance to shine. Those interested must apply through the Manage My Market vendor link (coming soon).
Fresh Food Share for the Food Bank of Larimer County – fresh food drop box location. Have excess produce in your personal garden or just want to buy a little more? Please find our new drop box near the market manager booth to donate fresh produce.
Yoga at the Farmers Market - Sundays 9:00 - 10:00A
Pay the $5 drop-in fee at the market manager booth under the pavilion.
Honey Festival - Sept. 13
Sponsor the Loveland Farmers Market
Interested in sponsoring an event and gaining visibility for your business? Nonprofit and for-profit options are available! View/download sponsorship packet (PDF)
How to get to the Farmers Market in Loveland
700 S. Railroad Avenue in Loveland
Pavilions #1 and #2 at the far north end of Fairgrounds Park
Careful! Google maps could lead you astray.
The address is 700 S. Railroad Ave. Railroad Ave. also is called S. Roosevelt Ave. north of the Big Thompson River when in Google maps. Fairgrounds Park is located south of First St. and west of Highway 287. The park is west of Barnes Park and the Barnes Softball Complex and Batting Cages.
Applications on Manage My Market will be open on February 1.
All new vendors will be required to attend a meeting on Tuesday, May 6th at 5:00PM at Fairgrounds Park.
We strongly encourage returning vendors to attend and get caught up on what is happening.
View the City of Loveland Farmers Market rules and regulations (PDF) for market information and pricing.
All food trucks must be permitted through the City of Loveland.* The 2020 application will be available by February 1, 2020.
The City of Loveland Farmers Market runs Sunday from June 7 – Sept 27, 2020.
Market times are 9:00A - 1:00P
- Food trucks will be required to pay a $40 flat-rate for each appearance at the farmers market.
- There is limited electricity at the park; please let Kerry know if you need electricity or plan to use a generator.
- We ask that food trucks do not arrive prior to 8:30A in order to give vendors a chance to unload and move vehicles from the curb.
- No-show fee of $50 will be fined per each occasion; this must be paid prior to returning to the market.
- A maximum of three food trucks will be allowed at any time, with the exception of the Honey Festival on September 13
- Once approved through the city, please email Kerry Helke at email@example.com with preferred dates.
- Trucks will be assigned dates based on availability at time of submission and variety of foods being offered (i.e., we'll try to avoid having menus that are similar).
* Food trucks with completed permits will be eligible to participate in any City-organized event. Event coordinators will set prices and event-specific rules in accordance with their guidelines. Completed permit does not guarantee a space at any City event.
Due to an increase in interest in playing at this market, there is now a formal application process.
The City of Loveland farmers market will accept music applications beginning February 3. Please download the application and return it to Kerry.Helke@cityofloveland.org along with a link to a sample of your music.
- All musicians are required to play from 10:00A – 1:00P, with appropriate breaks.
- All musicians earn $100 per weekend.
- The City of Loveland farmers market will provide one 10x10 pop-up tent and electricity. The musician must supply all other equipment.
- Musicians are allowed to accept tips and can sell merchandise directly related to their music.
- All musicians will be required to sign a City of Loveland performance contract and register with the City as a vendor, if they haven't already.
- Musicians may not play too loud; vendors must be able to converse with their customers.
- While there are no restrictions on genre, we do require musicians to play family-friendly music.
A panel of market staff will select musicians. Returning musicians in good standing with the market will be given priority for date selection.
Farmers Market Features
- Produce (fruits, vegetables, live plants, flowers)
- Baked goods
- Bath & body
- Concession/food trucks/ready-to-eat food & beverage