Contact: Parks and Recreation - 962-2727
Loveland residents urged to get outdoors
annual Kids to Parks Day
In honor of Kids to Parks (KTP) Day on May 20, 2017 the Loveland Parks and Recreation department will offer a variety of fun outdoor activities to encourage kids and their families to get outside together and explore the varied and wonderful adventures the Loveland’s Parks and Recreation system has to offer.
|UPDATE 5/19/17, 12:00 p.m.:|
|Kids to Parks Day Events Partially Postponed|
| EVENTS BEING HELD May 20th
| POSTPONED UNTIL May 27th
|UPDATED FLYER (PDF)|
2017 FLYER (PDF)
- Seasonal opening of the splash and water/play areas at Loveland Sports Park, Fairgrounds Park and Mehaffey Park
- Free SNAG (Starting New at Golf) play at the mini-course at Cattail Creek Golf Course for children 12 and under
- A free child's daily pass with each paying adult at the Chilson Recreation Center
- Discount coupons to be used at the Winona Pool opening, Memorial Day weekend
- Discounts for children at the Barnes batting cages
Residents are invited to start their day of play by visiting one of the many parks and open spaces available in the area. More about the various Loveland Parks, Recreation, and Open Lands locations is available here: www.CityofLoveland.org/Parks.
Loveland families who participate are invited to share their KTP photos with the National Park Trust, the organization that sponsors KTP Day. Photos could be published on the National Park Trust’s social media pages. Email photos to Chris@parktrust.org.