Fall 2019 (September - December)
View the interactive fall 2019 activity guide below.
First time registering for a class, lessons or program?
Request a household ID number online or call the Chilson Center front desk at 970.962.2383 or the Parks & Recreation Administration Office at 970.962.2727 to request one by phone.
Online registration for all activities is available at cityofloveland.org/webtrac
- Fall 2019 (September - December) - online registration begins Monday, July 29 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, July 30 at 8:30 a.m.
- Winter I Spring 2019 (January - May) - online registration begins Monday, December 9 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, December 10 at 8:30 a.m.
- Summer 2020 (May - August) - online registration begins Monday, April 27 at 6:00 p.m.; walk-in registration begins Tuesday, April 28 at 8:30 a.m.
Previous Activity Guides
Activity Guide by Mail
Want the guide mailed to you? Complete the Activity Guide Household Request Form
Activity Guide Pick-Up Locations
- City-Affiliated Locations: Chilson Recreation Center, Parks & Recreation Administration Office, Loveland Public Library, Museum/Gallery, Police & Courts Building
- City Golf Courses: Cattail Creek, Mariana Butte, Olde Course at Loveland
- Other Loveland Locations: Agilent Technologies, Aims Community College, Berthoud Public Library, Bounce - S. Lincoln, Chamber of Commerce, Changes Salon, City News Stand, Collins Cashway, Columbine Family Practice, Concepts in Hair, Cost Cutters, Country Junction, Doggie Dips & Chips, General Family Dentistry, Goodyear Tire, Jax Supply, Jumping Bean Coffee House, K-Mart, Lakeview Commons, Elevations Credit Union - South, Loveland Good Samaritan, Loveland Hair Gallery, McKee Medical Center, Medical Center of the Rockies, MI Sports, Mountain Rentals, Nail & Tan - Eagle Drive, Orthopedic Center of the Rockies, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Peloton Cycles, Penguins Ice Cream Shop, Penton Media, Skyline Urgent Care, Starbucks - Eagle Drive, The Wexford
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Title Sponsor — CSU Online
SMILE...you could be on the cover!
The City of Loveland Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to use images and/or photographs of anyone in any activity, park, public place in present and/or future publications or on the department's web pages for promotional purposes, unless told otherwise at the time the image or photo is taken.
Contributed photos also may be used at the discretion of the department. If you would like to contribute a photo, please submit to:
City of Loveland - Parks & Recreation Department
Attn: Photo Submission
500 E. Third St., Suite 200
Loveland, CO 80537
or email to: email@example.com and use the subject line "Photo Submission"