The Leisure Times Activity Guide is a complete listing of the activities and programs offered through the Parks & Recreation Department in print, and online. It is printed quarterly and distributed by direct mail to households within the region that have participated in an activity in the past year, or have requested to be added to the mailing list.
The online version is accessible through the PDF files linked below. Download and view each guide by clicking on the provided links (Please Note: This may take some time). To return to this page after viewing, just close the new window that opens for you.
THE MOST RECENT LEISURE TIMES EDITIONS ARE SHOWN BELOW:
Leisure Times Fall 2017
Entire Fall 2017 Publication (8+MB [PDF])
Registration begins 7/31/17, at 6:00 p.m.
Leisure Times Summer 2017
Entire Summer 2017 Publication (12+MB [PDF])
Registration began 5/1/17, at 6:00 p.m.
Leisure Times Spring 2017
Entire Spring 2017 Publication (7+MB [PDF])
Registration began 1/30/17, at 6:00 p.m.
Leisure Times ONLINE Release Schedule:
PDF versions are estimated to be completed, and may be online for viewing after the following dates:
- Summer 2017: April 21st, 2017
- Fall 2017: July 21st, 2017
- Winter 2018: November 17th, 2017
Please visit here again to get your copy!
Do you want to get the Leisure Times mailed to you?
Please update your mailing address by filling out the Leisure Times Household Request Form, and then watch your mail for the next issue! The mailing list is completed each season well before the actual mailing occurs. So, for the most recent copy, you will need to pick it up or view it online...and watch your mailbox for the NEXT issue.
Do you want to pick up a copy of the Leisure Times at locations in Loveland?
The guides are also available to be picked up at several sites throughout the City.
Please see below for the list of places to pick up your copy:
- City Affiliated Locations: Chilson Recreation Center, Parks & Recreation Administration Office, Loveland Public Library, Museum/Gallery, Police & Courts Building
- City Golf Courses: Cattail Creek, Mariana Butte, Olde Course at Loveland
- Other Loveland Locations: Agilent Technologies, Aims Community College, Berthoud Public Library, Bounce - S. Lincoln, Chamber of Commerce, Changes Salon, City News Stand, Collins Cashway, Columbine Family Practice, Concepts in Hair, Cost Cutters, Country Junction, Doggie Dips & Chips, General Family Dentistry, Goodyear Tire, Jax Supply, Jumping Bean Coffee House, K-Mart, Lakeview Commons, Elevations Credit Union - South, Loveland Good Samaritan, Loveland Hair Gallery, McKee Medical Center, Medical Center of the Rockies, MI Sports, Mountain Rentals, Nail & Tan - Eagle Drive, Orthopedic Center of the Rockies, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Peloton Cycles, Penguins Ice Cream Shop, Penton Media, Schmidt's Bakery, Skyline Urgent Care, Starbuck's - Eagle Drive, The Wexford.
SMILE...you could be on the cover!
The City of Loveland Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to use images and-or photographs of anyone in any activity, park, public place in present and/or future publications or on the department's web pages for promotional purposes, unless told otherwise at the time the image or photo is taken.
Contributed photos may also be used, at the discretion of the department.
If you would like to contribute a photo, please submit to:
City of Loveland - Parks & Recreation Department
500 E. Third Street, Suite 200
Loveland, CO 80537
Attn. Laurel Lesser
or email to: Laurel.Lesser@cityofloveland.org