Permit applications MUST be submitted at least 21 days in advance of the event.
An Event Permit is required for events that occur on property that is owned, leased, or controlled by the city including parks, streets, highways, and sidewalks. An event is considered to be a parade, athletic contest, street fair, art and craft show, carnival, block party, or other outdoor event. Please review the Event Ordinance [PDF] for more information or to determine if your event requires a permit. Also, please refer to the Fire Department Codes and Regulations.
- FAQs [PDF]
- Apply Online
- View Permit Applications - information on all upcoming events
- Update Your Application Information - add additional information, contact administrator for other modifications, or withdraw application.
- Application Form [PDF] - complete online, or if unable, print and fill out manually
- Request for Officers - complete online, or if unable, print and fill out manually
- Provide feedback/contact Administrator
- Staff Login
- Admin Login
For questions contact (970) 962-2239.