If you or a loved on has been a victim of a crime, we are here to provide information, assistance, support, and resources.
Loveland Police Victim Services: (970) 962-2217
Alternatives to Violence (ATV): (970) 669-5150
VineLink is a National Victim Notification Network that allows victims to stay informed about the custody status of their offender(s). You may use the phone number or website to anonymously search for an offender and/or sign up to be notified about changes in their custody status if they have been arrested.
Colorado VINE: (888) 263-8463
Larimer County District Attorney (8th Judicial District):
- Fort Collins Office: (970) 498-7200
- Loveland Office: (970) 619-4410
Crime Victim Compensation: (970) 498-7290
Larimer County Jail: (970) 498-5200
- Colorado Legal Services: (970) 493-2891 (Fort Collins office)
- Alternatives to Violence (Loveland): (970) 669-5150
- Crossroads Safehouse (Fort Collins): (970) 482-3502