Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 Express - CDOT project begins September 9, northbound between Crossroads Boulevard and Hwy 392. For more information, please visit CDOT's website.
- Namaqua Bridge replacement - please visit Larimer County's project page for updates.
- Wilson Avenue - lane closures between 1st and 8th Streets, through early spring.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- Sheridan Avenue - between 36th and 37th Streets
Crack Sealing (weather permitting):
- Song Bird Meadows subdivision
- Silver Leaf Drive - between 29th Street and Madison Avenue
Right of Way Permits:
- 22nd Street – east bound CLOSED between Wilson and Estrella, February 8 - March 1
- 22nd Street - west bound CLOSED at Wilson
- West 37th Street – lane closure east bound between Duffield Avenue and Conifer Drive
- Backstage Alley – CLOSED for reconstruction
- Boyd Lake Avenue – lane closures between 15th Street and 37th Street
- Byrd Drive – lane closures north of Crossroads Boulevard
- Denver Avenue – possible lane closure north of Eisenhower Boulevard
- Jefferson Avenue – CLOSED between 3rd and 4th Streets for utility improvements
- Jefferson Avenue – lane shift between 3rd and 5th Streets
- Garfield Avenue – lane closures between 50th and 57th Street for utility work
- Garfield Avenue - possible lane closure, southbound at 37th Street for utility work
- Lincoln Avenue – possible lane shift between 1st and 4th Streets until February 22
- Rockwell Avenue – expect heavy truck traffic, this is the CDOT haul route for the I-25 project
- Wilson Avenue – traffic shift/lane closures between 29th Street and US Hwy 34 for utility improvements, alternate routes are advised. Major delays will be possible at the intersection of Wilson Avenue and US Highway 34.
No impacts to traffic