Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 83.2 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street.
- 10th Street – CLOSED east of Taft Avenue as part of the Taft Avenue bridge reconstruction project.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- 30th Street, Beech Drive and Sheridan Avenue - possible lane closures
Right of Way Permits:
- 4th Street alley – (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 50th Street - shoulder closure, eastbound lane between Avon Avenue and Georgetown Drive, January 3 - 12
- US Hwy 287 - southbound lane closures on the west side for concrete work, January 10 - 24
- Crossroads Boulevard – possible lane closures east of Fairgrounds Boulevard, December 26 – March 31
- Eisenhower Boulevard – south side, at Madison Avenue, moving lane closures for utility pothole restoration
- Garfield Avenue and Buchanan Avenue – possible lane closure for utility work
- Lincoln Avenue - lane closure, west side between 1st Street and 4th Street for utility work
- Minturn Drive - CLOSED to through traffic for utility work
- Rocky Mountain Avenue at McWhinney Boulevard for fiber optic utility work
- Wilson Avenue - southbound, down to one lane just north of 8th street for a water main break.
No impacts to traffic