Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 83.2 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Taft Avenue - lane closures south of 28th Street SW, more information is available on Larimer County's website - Road Closures and Delays
- Garfield Avenue – shoulder work with flagging operations as crews finish utility and sidewalk improvements.
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street. Projected completion March 23.
- 10th Street – CLOSED east of Taft Avenue as part of the Taft Avenue bridge reconstruction project. Projected to open March 23.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- Logan Avenue - possible lane closures between 30th and 37th
- 30th Street - possible lane closures between Beech and Sheridan Avenue
Street Maintenance - Crack Sealing:
- Jocelyn Drive
- S Del Norte Avenue
- Heather Drive
- 10th Street SW
- Juliana Drive
- S Del Norte Drive
- Jennifer Drive
- Ida Drive
- Heather Drive
- Wilson Avenue - lane closure north of 8th Street, March 20
- 36th Street - west bound lane closure, March 20
- Madison Avenue - southbound between 2nd and 3rd Streets, March 21
- Cheyenne and Westbourn Drive - intersection, March 21
Right of Way Permits:
- 1st Street – lane closures at Pamela Drive for utility work
- 1st Street – lane closure between Madison and Washington Avenues
- 1st Street - lane shift at the Denver Avenue intersection for utility work, March 21 - 28
- 4th Street alley – (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 11th Street and Roosevelt Avenue - possible lane closures for utility work
- 57th Street - possible lane closures near the railroad tracks, east of Taft Avenue for the new trail construction.
- US Hwy 34 – possible lane closure near Van Buren Avenue for utility work
- Cheyenne Avenue - CLOSED east of 15th Street to Westbourne Drive for utility construction , February - April
- Crossroads Boulevard – possible lane closures east of Fairgrounds Boulevard, December 26 – March 31
- Lakecrest Place - possible lane closure for asphalt repairs
- Rocky Mountain Avenue at McWhinney Boulevard for fiber optic utility work.
- Taft Avenue - lane closures at 22nd Street for utility locates, March 21 - 23
- Van Buren Avenue - lane closures at 8th Street for utility work, March 21 - 23
- Wilson Avenue - possible lane closures north and south bound, south of 8th Street for utility locates
No impacts to traffic