Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 80 to 72, until May 24, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Boise Avenue - lane closures with flagging operations between 1st Street and Hwy 402, April 16 - May 25
- Boyd Lake Avenue - flagging operations for southbound traffic, northbound traffic detours onto Mountain Lion and Sculpture Drives.
- Garfield Avenue/Lake Drive – shoulder work with flagging operations as crews finish utility and sidewalk improvements and landscape restorations.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- 30th Street to 36th Street – possible lane closures between Beech and Sheridan Avenue
- Logan Avenue - possible lane closures between 30th and 37th
- Madison Avenue - Boise Avenue - sidewalk closures between 1st and Nickel Avenue to install ADA ramps.
- US Hwy 287 - various locations north of 29th Street
- Patching in various residential locations – no impacts to traffic expected
- Taft Avenue – painting from 29th Street to 14th Street SW
- US Hwy 34 –lane closures to flush/clean islands
- US Hwy 287 – lane closures to flush/clean islands
Right of Way Permits:
- 1st Street – lane closures with flagging operations both sides of Washington Avenue, May 21 - 23
- 2nd Street – various lane shifts for utility work between Lincoln and Washington Avenues
- 3rd Street – lane closures with flagging operations between Cleveland and Railroad Avenues, March 27 – May 17
- 3rd Street – CLOSED from Railroad to Garfield Avenues, March 28 - May 25
- 16th Street – CLOSED from Cheyenne Avenue to 17th Street, March 26 – May 25
- 69th Street – lane closures between Harrison and N. Franklin Avenue for new utilities
- Eisenhower Boulevard - eastbound lane closure between Madison and Boise Avenues May 16 - June 1
- Garfield Avenue – lane closure on the 900 block for utility work, May 10 - 12
- McWhinney Boulevard and Hahn’s Peak Drive – lane closures for utility maintenance
- Washington Avenue - northbound lane closures between 3rd Street SE and 1st Street, May 21 - 23
McKee Classic Bike Tour - May 20, 6:00 am to 3:00 pm
Watch for high volumes of bicycle traffic on the following city streets:
- Cheyenne Street
- 18th Street
- Denver Avenue
- Boise Avenue
- 1st Street - between Boise and Wilson Avenues
- Wilson Avenue - south of 1st Street
- 14th Street SW - between Wilson Avenue and County Road 21