Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- Boyd Lake and US Highway 34 - lane closures on US Hwy 34 from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, March 20-28 for center island installation, expect delays. Alternate routes are strongly advised, please see the project report for more information.
- US Highway 34 canyon closures - US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
Street Rehabilitation -
US Hwy 34 - Loveland Barricade will be doing inlay marking work at Hwy 34 and Madison Ave. March 26-28, from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Traffic crews will be washing signs along the major arterial roads. Work will be from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, this will be a mobile operation with possible shoulder/lane closures.
Right of Way Permits:
- 1st Street - one lane each direction between Cleveland and Lincoln Avenues for utility work. Left turn movements may be restricted.
- 4th Street - west bound lane closed, east of Pierce Avenue for utility work on the bridge over the Loveland/ Greeley Canal thru March 31
- 8th Street – lane closures between Garfield and Grant, utility work
- 29th Street –lane closure west of Lake Drive, for utility work (daylight hours road will be down to two lanes)
- 29th Street - west bound lane closed on Monday, March 27 just east of Hwy 287 intersection for utility maintenance
- 29th Street – lane closure west of Wilson Avenue for additional turn lane into the new school
- County Rd 30 - down to one lane east of Boyd Lake to frontage road - March 23-24
- Hwy 287 – shoulder closures from 37th to 57th for boring operations
- Cleveland Avenue – lane closures between 1st and 4th for utility work
- Lincoln Avenue - lane closures north of 1st Street for utility work
- Rossum Drive – road will be closed from March 13 – April 7 from the river to Eagle Ridge Court for construction of a roundabout.
- Taft Avenue - northbound lane closure, north of 8th Street for utility work
No impacts to traffic