Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 - full closure begins on Monday, October 2nd. Information is available on CDOT's website - US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- US Hightway 34 - lane closures possible east of County Road 3 - variable message sign installation
- Fairgrounds Avenue - lane closure possible north of Crossroads - variable message sign installation
- Garfield Avenue – CLOSED north of Eisenhower Boulevard to Lake Drive (local access only) until mid November.
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street
Street Rehabilitation: lane closures
- W. 22nd Street - west of Wilson Avenue - through October 16
- W. 29th Street - west of Wilson Avenue
- 14th Street SW - between Tyler Avenue and Taft Avenue
- Madison Avenue
- County Road 9
- Rossum Drive – Thermo
- Wilson Avenue – Thermo
- 4th Street - east of Washington Avenue
- E. 7th Street - east of Lincoln Avenue
Right of Way Permits:
- 3rd Street – Parking lots closed for construct of the parking garage
- 4th Street alley - (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 4th Street SE - CLOSED between St. Louis and Madison Avenue
- 29th Street - lane closures between Custer Avenue and Sheridan Avenue for construction work
- 42nd Street - lane closure between Monroe and Lincoln Avenues for utility work
- 71st Street - down to one lane from Hwy 287, east to the canal for widening
- US Hwy 287 - south bound, right turn lane closed between 43rd to 41st Streets for concrete work
- Boise Avenue - will be CLOSED between SE 4th Street and 14th Street SW for utility improvements
- Colorado Avenue - will be CLOSED between 29th and 30th Streets
- Crossroads Boulevard, Fairgrounds Avenue and Clydesdale Parkway - possible lane closures for fiber installation.
- Eisenhower Boulevard and Westshore Drive – possible lane closure for utility work
- Garfield Avenue and Buchanan Avenue – possible lane closure for utility work
- Lincoln Avenue - lane closure north of Eisenhower Boulevard due to a water main break.
- Madison Avenue – possible lane closure between Sycamore Drive and East 21st Court for utility work
- Rocky Mountain Avenue and McWhinney Boulevard – possible lane closures for utility work
- Wilson Avenue - lane closure north of 14th Street SW
No impacts to traffic