Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- Boyd Lake Avenue and US Hwy 34 - Intermittent lane shifts along Boyd Lake and US Hwy 34 (Mon - Fri, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm) see details.
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon closures - US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
Right of Way Permits:
- 8th Street – between Garfield and Grant, utility work
- 13th and Des Moines Avenue – possible lane closures for utility work
- 29th Street - north side shoulder closures west of Wilson Avenue for utility work
- Hwy 287 – shoulder closures from 37th to 57th for boring operations
- Cleveland Avenue – lane closures between 1st and 4th for utility work
- Taft Avenue – right lane closure, north bound 900 block of N. Taft for tree removal
- Millennium South West 10th Subdivision - Cygnus Drive, Hydra Drive, Volans Drive, Lepus Drive, Pyxis Drive, Pictors Street, Antila Court, Antila Avenue and Cetus Street may have various concrete repair operations going on with shoulder closures.
No impacts to traffic