Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 83.2 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project). The canyon will be open November 22 - November 26
- Garfield Avenue – CLOSED north of Eisenhower Boulevard to Lake Drive (local access only) until mid November.
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street
- 10th Street – CLOSED east of Taft Avenue as part of the Taft Avenue bridge reconstruction project.
Street Rehabilitation: lane closures
- W. 29th Street – west of Wilson Avenue
- Rossum Drive
Painting and Thermoplastic Pavement Marking Operations:
- W. 29th Street
- SW 14th Street – between Taft and Tyler Avenues
- Piney River Drive
- Tabernash Dr, Sanford Circle, New Castle Dr, Atwood Ct, Windsor Ct, Widefield Ct, and Hotchkiss Ct, West 36th Street and Pinecliffe Avenue – Monday, November 20
- Alamosa Ct, West 31st Street, Allison Dr, Antero Dr, Florida Dr, Georgia Pl, and Barela Ct. – Tuesday, November 21
- E. 5th Street – between Washington and Madison Avenues
- E. 6th Street – between Washington and Madison Avenues
- Alley – south of Taco John's CLOSED for reconstruction - October 30 - November 20
- Crossroads Boulevard – ADA ramp improvements
- Champion Circle – CLOSED between Springfield Drive and Adelaide Place, November 27 - 29
- Kathryn Drive – CLOSED between Wilson and Morgan Drive, November 27 - 29
- Ward Avenue – ADA ramp improvements
Right of Way Permits:
- 3rd Street – Parking lots closed for construct of the parking garage
- 4th Street alley – (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 29th Street – lane closures between Custer Avenue and Sheridan Avenue for construction work
- Boise Avenue – CLOSED between 1st Street and Hwy 402, November 14 - December 1
- Crossroads Boulevard, Fairgrounds Avenue and Clydesdale Parkway - possible lane closures for fiber installation.
- Eisenhower Boulevard at Sam’s club entrance for drive access reconstruction
- Garfield Avenue and Buchanan Avenue – possible lane closure for utility work
- Hayes Avenue – CLOSED between E. 7th Street and E. 8th Street, November 20 - 22
- Madison Avenue – possible lane closure between Sycamore Drive and East 21st Court for utility work
- Rocky Mountain Avenue and McWhinney Boulevard – possible lane closures for utility work
- Shubert Drive and 45th Street – CLOSED for utility work
- Taft Avenue – lane closure just south of the intersection and Eisenhower Boulevard – lane closure between Taft Avenue and Harlow Lane for utility work, Oct 30-Nov 1
key Trot – (see closures) November 23, 8:30 am to 9:30 am
Loveland Downtown Festival of Lights, November 29, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- 4th Street – CLOSED from Jefferson Street to Railroad
- 5th Street parking lot – CLOSED across from the Museum