Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Right-of-Way Permits

  • The work to be conducted with this permit may include some of the following activities: the cutting of street pavements; excavations; trenching; test bores; potholing; vacuum excavations; street widening; concrete repairs or other work requiring temporary street, lane or alley closures.
  • House moving
  • Traffic Calming

Traffic Permits and Applications

  • Traffic calming
  • House moving
  • Roadside memorial signs