Recycling collection will be delayed by one day the week of May 28,
due to the Memorial Day holiday.
Unsure of WHAT to THROW AWAY, and WHERE?
- Cardboard (cut to fit inside cart)
- Paper milk & juice cartons
- Paperboard (cereal, shoe & gift boxes)
- Newspaper & packing paper
- Magazines, catalogs
- Paper bags
- Paper egg cartons
- Phone books, paperback books
- Office & junk mail
- Wrapping paper, NO foil
- Cans (aluminum, tin & steel)
- Aerosol cans (empty & no caps)
- Clean, balled foil & pie pans
- Metal jar lids
- Paint cans & lids (must be dry)
PLASTIC - MUST BE EMPTY • NO LIQUIDS PLEASE
- Bottles & jugs #1-7
- Plastic tubs & containers #1-7
- Prescription bottles
- Clear clamshell containers
What about glass?
Glass bottles and jars ARE accepted curbside, but because of breakage, 100% is not recycled. We encourage you to take your glass bottles and jars to one of six glass recycling drop-off centers in Loveland, as opposed to placing them in your blue cart. Click here to learn more.
When will my cart be emptied? Recycling carts are emptied every other week on your regular service day. Each household is either on the blue or green week schedule. Click Collection Schedule & Tips to see your personalized collection schedule.
Global markets and prices for plastics have collapsed, forcing materials to be landfilled. For more information, click here to read the press release.