The Center will be closed on Tuesday, April 30 for the paving operations on Wilson Avenue. It will re-open on Wednesday, May 1.
400 N. Wilson Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
Tuesday - Sunday
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Open year-round except major holidays
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER cards!
Recycle More Items
Yard Debris & Raw Wood Debris
- Grass clippings
- Garden trimmings, including Halloween pumpkins
- Branches/logs cut into 6 foot lengths or shorter
- Raw lumber (no paint, stain or laminate), plywood, oriented strand board (OSB), particleboard - No furniture
- Pallets and spools
- Shake shingles
- Large appliances, dishwashers, water heaters, microwaves (remove plate), etc.
- Fire extinguishers (must be empty)
There be a $25.00 charge for anything containing refrigerant; e.g. refrigerator, freezer, AC unit.
Water & Powers rebate program.
Larimer County Landfill charges $25.00 per unit.
Residents can pay a company to have it the refrigerant reclaimed.
o Documentation must be obtained, and presented to the gatehouse attendant.
o If a resident brings authorized documentation (for our records), we will accept the unit for free.
o Check with local appliance business in the area.
*It is very dangerous, and illegal to discharge the refrigerant into the atmosphere. If a line is cut either on purpose, or even accidental; the $15.00 fee will still be charged because the proper documentation for removal will not be available. Below is an excerpt from the EPA.
Refrigerators, freezers and air-conditioning units contain refrigerants that damage the environment. Synthetic greenhouse gases (SGGs) are now widely used as refrigerants in fridges and air-conditioning units. Under the Climate Change Response Act (CCRA) 2002 it will be illegal to release SGGs into the atmosphere from 1 January 2013.
- TVs and computer monitors - fees apply
- Computer components
- Copy and fax machines (standard size)
- Printer cartridges
- Phones (cell and home)
- Stereos, VCRs and CD/DVD players only. (no speakers, VHS tapes or CDs)
- Small appliances, including coffeemakers (remove pot), hair dryers, etc.
- Paper milk and juice cartons
- Hardbound books
- Plastic grocery bags, newspaper bags, dry cleaning bags (Does not include: landscape plastic, new mattress cover, feedbags and shrink wrap)
- Plastic #2 plant containers
- Old City of Loveland green and blue recycle bins
- Auto/truck tires - fees apply
- Bicycle tires and tubes (10 or more will have a small tire fee of $2.00)
- Cooking oil (5 gallons or less per visit)
- Motor oil, filters and anti-freeze ( up to 5 gallons or less per visit) in pourable, closed containers under 3 gallons.
- Shredded paper
- Batteries, auto/truck and household
- Porcelain toilets, sinks - remove all hardware including toilet seat
Please note, there are two bins for paper products. Please use the white paper bin for white paper only, no color paper or envelopes with plastic windows. Color ink on the white paper is okay.
All colored paper, envelopes with plastic windows can be placed in the all paper bin.
- Concrete - free of rebar, reinforcement, dirt and trash