Street Sweeping Tips
By following the guidelines below, you can help keep your street clean throughout the year:
- Do not pile, rake, sweep or blow anything into the street or gutter. This includes leaves, rock, or other landscape materials. To do so is in violation of Loveland Municipal Code Section 12.28.070 and may result in a fine.
- Do not leave trash or recycling carts out after your collection day.
- Low hanging branches present obstructions for sweepers and other large vehicles.
- Keep basketball hoops and other items from the curb at all times.
- Please park vehicles in the driveway so crews can sweep up to the curb
Where and When We Sweep
- Two citywide neighborhood sweeps - spring and fall, for details please click on the map below
- Arterial streets - continuous daily, April - September, 4:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Downtown (core area) - daily, May - September, 4:00 am to 2:00 pm
*sweeping variances may occur due to weather, we will sweep missed streets if resources allow.
To report an hazardous street debris issue, please contact us at email@example.com.