400 N. Wilson Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
Tuesday - Sunday
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER cards!
Recycle More Items
All non-residential and commercial businesses must pay a $6.00 fee to drop off organic material, including lumber.
City residents must present their yard debris permit at the gate to drop off organics and clean lumber, or be charged the $6.00 fee. If you need a replacement permit, please contact the administration office (970) 962-2529 or visit them in person at 2525 West 1st Street.
Yard Debris & Raw Wood Debris
- Grass clippings
- Garden trimmings, including Halloween pumpkins
- Branches cut into 6 foot lengths or shorter
- Logs larger than 36" in diameter must be cut into 2 foot sections
- Raw lumber (no paint, stain or laminate), plywood, oriented strand board (OSB), particleboard - No furniture
- Pallets and spools
- Shake shingles
- No root balls
- Large appliances, dishwashers, water heaters, microwaves (remove plate), etc.
- Small appliances, including hair dryers, toaster ovens, crockpots without the inserts, humidifiers without plastic tanks, stereos, DVD players and copy/fax machines.
- Fire extinguishers (must be empty)
There be a $25.00 charge for anything containing refrigerant; e.g. refrigerator, freezer, AC unit.
Water & Powers rebate program.
Larimer County Landfill charges $25.00 per unit.
Residents can pay a company to have it the refrigerant reclaimed.
o Documentation must be obtained, and presented to the gatehouse attendant.
o If a resident brings authorized documentation (for our records), we will accept the unit for free.
o Check with local appliance business in the area.
*It is very dangerous, and illegal to discharge the refrigerant into the atmosphere. If a line is cut either on purpose, or even accidental; the $25.00 fee will be charged because the proper documentation for removal will not be available.
- TVs and computer monitors - fees apply
- Computer components
- Printer cartridges
- Phones (cell and home)
- Paper milk and juice cartons
- Hardbound books
- Plastic grocery bags, newspaper bags, dry cleaning bags (Does not include: landscape plastic, new mattress cover, feedbags and shrink wrap)
- Plastic #2 plant containers
- Old City of Loveland green and blue recycle bins
- Auto/truck tires - fees apply
- Bicycle tires and tubes - $4.00 per 2 tires/tubes
- Cooking oil (5 gallons or less per visit)
- Motor oil, filters and anti-freeze ( up to 5 gallons or less per visit) in a pour container, closed containers under 3 gallons.
- Shredded paper
- Batteries, auto/truck and household
- Porcelain toilets, sinks - remove all hardware including toilet seat
Please note, there are two bins for paper products. Please use the white paper bin for white paper only, no color paper or envelopes with plastic windows. Color ink on the white paper is okay.
All colored paper, envelopes with plastic windows can be placed in the all paper bin.
- Concrete - free of rebar, wood pieces or posts, reinforcement, dirt and trash