Loveland Water and Power is a municipally owned utility providing Loveland customers power, water and wastewater utility services. Staff is governed by the Loveland Utilities Commission, a nine member board which serves as an advisory body to the City Council, that meets the third Wednesday of every month.
Loveland Water and Power's mission is to add value serving the community's utility needs for today and tomorrow by:
- Providing quality customer service
- Providing reliable service
- Planning for the future
- Being environmentally sensitive
- Offering safe and secure utilities at competitive rates
- Being fiscally responsible
Loveland Water and Power’s vision is to be recognized by the community for excellence and integrity in providing long-term customer satisfaction and reliable service.
|Contact us:||Pay My Utility bill:||Connect with us:|
Loveland Water and Power