Loveland is a great place to live and strives to offer excellent utility services to its customers. We know that you expect reliable service, excellent customer service and low cost utilities. We invite you to learn more about services designed especially for you, find information about residential utility programs, rates, events, promotions, and more. Thank you for visiting and if you have questions after viewing these pages, please call our offices at (970) 962-3000. We are here to serve you!
Check out our latest Seminar Series
- The Three B’s – Award Winning Plants for Bees, Butterflies and Beauty
- Design-It-Yourself: How to Start a Xeriscape Garden
Finally get your yard in shape this spring! Visit ResourceCentral.org/Gardens to order your water-wise Garden In A Box today, and get $25 off your water-wise garden kit today!
Efficiency Works Store - NEW!
The one-stop shop for energy and water efficient products and instant utility rebates. Explore rebates today!
Powered by Loveland Water and Power, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power and Communications, Estes Park Light and Power and Platte River Power Authority.
Whether you are looking to increase the comfort of your home or save money on your utility bills, Loveland Water and Power is dedicated to helping its residents use energy and water wisely.
- Efficiency Works Homes - Assessments and Rebates
- Larimer County Conservation Corps - Energy and Water Program
- Efficiency Works Store - Buy Online
- LED lighting
- Lighting controls
- Smart Thermostats
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Washing Machines
- Air Conditioner
- Room Air Conditioner
- Air Sealing
Low Income Energy Assistance:
- Efficiency Works and its partner utilities work with local non-profit Energy Outreach Colorado and Xcel Energy to offer low to medium income customers energy efficiency assistance and improvements at low or no cost. More information is available on free, energy-efficiency services through the Colorado Energy Office
Garden In A Box - discount gardens
GreenSwitch - wind energy purchase program
Solar - Interconnections
Education and Information
Water-Saving Tips (American Water Works Association)
|Contact us:||Pay My Utility bill:||Connect with us:|
Loveland Water and Power