City Clerk's Office
500 E. 3rd St., Ste. 230
The City Clerk's Office maintains the City of Loveland's official records.
The Clerk's Office is also responsible for:
- City Council meeting agenda and minutes
- Municipal elections in collaboration with Larimer County and the State of Colorado
- Liquor Licensing in connection with the State of Colorado
- Certain business licenses and permits
- City of Loveland Municipal Code
- Open Records Requests
- Food and Utility Sales Tax Rebate Program
- Notary Public services
The City's Municipal Code is a code of laws for our local government. This linked document is a full list of ordinances and laws for the City of Loveland.