City of Loveland Public Records Access for Code Enforcement Cases
Before you proceed please make sure that your compatibility view is turned on. The page will not load correctly if the compatibility view is not turned on.
1. Log on to https://wsinno.ci.loveland.co.us/citizenaccess
for your use in checking for special assessments or liens filed against property in the City Limits of Loveland. If you find the Status is a lien on the property, please contact the City Clerk's Office for payoff information.
To use this site there is “No sign in required.” See attachment to follow screen prints below:
1. Click on Public Access button on the left.
2. Select the Cases button
3. Cases View: select Address and Search by: select Address
4. Input the Address or range of addresses. No punctuation is used when searching addresses.
5. Select Search button. Scroll to address
6. Highlight an address to select
7. The information for that address will be shown. Tabs for Summary, Inspections and Attachments will show you what is associated with the Code Enforcement Case
8. Status is displayed on the Summary Tab. If the Status is “Lien” and you need a payoff amount, please contact the City Clerk's Office at this time.
9. If there are "No Results" or "Closed" status for the address, then no code violations have been filed.