Getting Started With Your Development Project
A Concept Review meeting provides anyone who has concerns, questions or ideas about developing within the City of Loveland a chance to sit down with the Project Reviewers and learn about any pitfalls or opportunities early in the development permitting process. There is no cost but meetings are scheduled on a first come, first-served basis.
How do I schedule a Concept Review Meeting?
- Download the Concept Review Meeting Application. This form prompts applicants to provide information that will enable staff to respond with pertinent and helpful information at the Concept Review meeting.
- The form is fillable and can be filled out electronically and emailed as a PDF to email@example.com. Completed forms can also be dropped off at our office: 410 E. 5th Street.
There are 3 basic phases to the overall Development Permitting System:
- Development Review Process (Planning Process)
- Public Infrastructure Installation and Inspection associated with development projects
- Building Permit Review and Inspection