City of Loveland Emergency Information Communication Outlets
The following are all of the City of Loveland's information outlets that are regularly used to communicate information to the public. All of these information outlets would also be where residents could find up-to-date information in the event of an emergency.
Being familiar with these information sources and knowing where to go for information when an emergency occurs helps residents quickly get the information they need, reduces anxiety during an emergency and minimizes the possibility of receiving incorrect information.
- Non-Emergency Police:
- Infoline/Call Center:
(Infoline: recorded messages with information pertaining to the emergency, or Call Center: staffed with information providers during designated call hours) (970) 962-2020
- City Website: www.cityofloveland.org
- Email news alerts: subscribe at www.cityofloveland.org/eNews
- City of Loveland Facebook: www.facebook.com/cityoflovelandCO
- City of Loveland NextDoor: www.nextdoor.com/gov/cityofloveland
- City of Loveland Twitter: www.twitter.com/CityofLoveland
- City of Loveland YouTube: www.youtube.com/CityofLoveland
- 1610 AM Radio: City’s AM radio station
- Cable Channel 16: City cable TV channel
Don't be scared--Be prepared!
Being prepared for emergencies is everyone's responsibility and can make a tremendous difference when faced with a very serious emergency such as the 2013 Flood. The City of Loveland's Office of Emergency Management urges Loveland residents to make an emergency response plan for themselves and their families. To learn more about how to prepare for emergencies, click Here.
LETA911 EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS
Did you know that you can sign up for emergency notifications to your cell phone, work phone, email, pager or text-capable mobile device? At the Larimer Emergency Telephone Authority (LETA911) website, you can register to receive notifications for the issue(s) and area(s) of your choice, and have those notifications sent to you by the method(s) you prefer. For more information, please visit www.LETA911.org, or call them at